TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - very few people will do what's right when folks are
People Seeking Info

Subject very few people will do what's right when folks are

Posted by The Devils Z on July 25, 2015 at 3:19 AM
  This message has been viewed 405 times.

In Reply To Interesting insurance policies... posted by Ash's Z on July 24, 2015 at 03:25 AM

Message not looking and even fewer will do the right thing when the right thing impacts them.

Insurance companies do this basically to maintain their portfolio base / growth. The assumption is the risk on said vehicles is less because you can't drive said vehicle more. They are not insuring the person, they are insuring the vehicle based on risk and each car has less risk because it has less opportunity to be on the road.

The insurance company expects each customer to actually own and be in possession of each vehicle.

I have a friend who purchased an extra motorcycle and stores it in his shed for this very reason you cited. He uses it to train his kids on and never got rid of it.

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

800 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"

Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"

- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.