TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Yes, and you're the first person I've heard of with that
People Seeking Info

Subject Yes, and you're the first person I've heard of with that

Posted by i_s_64 on July 24, 2015 at 2:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 577 times.

In Reply To Douchebags everywhere. posted by Ash's Z on July 24, 2015 at 01:13 PM

Message title from years ago on a younger tt.net, or what is FB, or was it 3zc? Now whenever I see the name Ash, I also see "The Douchebag who took my money and won't return my calls or emails"
Who cares, right?

You're the type of guy that would then move the contents of his shop somewhere else then burn the place down and claim that 'piece of paper' as an actual vehicle loss with your insurance company.

Where I am in the World, taking your car to the scrap yard requires you hand over the title. The vehicle then gets Branded unfit, salvage or irreparable and you have to go through a lot to get it insured again. Most times I've been asked by insurance companies for pictures of the vehicle from a licensed facility on a new policy so they can certify that they are insuring an actual car (Now I realize it's particularly for punks like you trying to dupe and scam the system)

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.