TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Seat covers finally installed
People Seeking Info

Subject Seat covers finally installed

Posted by ZroadsTTer on July 03, 2015 at 12:43 AM
  This message has been viewed 1103 times.

Message I finally got the seat covers from Interior Innovations installed by a local upholstery shop. I think they did a good job. It costed me 350 which I believe is very reasonable. It was cheaper than many shops that I got estimates ranging from $500-800. How much did you guys pay to get your seat covers done and were you happy with the results? I didn't trust my skills doing the work so I didn't even try nor did I have time especially when some of you have shared that it takes 20+ hrs of labor to install a pair of seat covers.
I have a proposition that I would like your input on:
I would be willing to help my fellow tt.net members receive a quality seat cover installation If you guys would be interested in sending me the seat covers purchased from Interior Innovations along with your seats, the installer is willing to take 325 for a pair of seat cover installation if there are 5 confirmed orders. I don't have any extra seats so shipping would be kind of a pain in the rear but I've seen them on ebay shipped for $50-$70. Please let me know your inputs, thanks.

Some quick photos taken of the two seat skins just installed.

La-Z-Link

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.