TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I don't know enough about this topic to say for sure
People Seeking Info

Subject I don't know enough about this topic to say for sure

Posted by bartz32tt on July 02, 2015 at 4:29 PM
  This message has been viewed 414 times.

In Reply To I always use my car in a well ventilated area. Do you think posted by 240Z FeO2 on July 02, 2015 at 10:15 AM

Message what adverse health/environmental effects it could cause. I'm naturally skeptical in general, and feel skeptical that the effects would be noticeable. I have mine deleted and routed underneath the car towards the rear. I feel like the fumes don't have an easy entrance inside the cabin and most of the time the car is moving anyways. But then again, aren't fumes only a concern (with CC deleted) when either filling up at a gas station or when the car is not running since there's no engine vacuum pulling the fumes from the tank while running? I would think the fuel pump is creating a vacuum in the tank and sucking outside air in through the "vent" line while car is running. Maybe I'm wrong.

________________Sig Separator________________________

Selling used ACT full-face sprung clutch kit: $300 + shipping ConUS!

Chrome "boost" hardpipes and couplers/clamps $100 + shipping

Twin Turbo aluminum front calipers: $200 + shipping. Needs paint or will paint red for additional $50

Parting out my entire 1990 twin turbo! Please email me for needed parts!
See profile for my WTB/WTT list as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.