TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hey guys.
People Seeking Info

Subject Hey guys.

Posted by Rob'Z on May 04, 2015 at 11:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 491 times.

In Reply To RobZ 62mm Billet Throttle bodies posted by VERTTZ on May 02, 2015 at 07:15 AM

Message I'm trying to get these out as quickly as possible. This is a side project that comes after my normal full time job and my family. I've ramped up a bit over the last few weeks and I'm averaging 4-5 sets per week.

I have been shipping them as people ask for them but trying to get other sets assembled so I can begin going down the list in order of deposits. So far I have not pulled ahead to do that, I'm just able to keep up with those in a time crunch (dyno days, etc).

That said please feel free to contact me and I will respond promptly (within hours usually). If everyone emails tomorrow asking for their TBs I will simply go in order of the deposits. I'm trying to accommodate those in true need first.

Being a new father it was probably not the best timing to put this idea in motion. Finding the shop that was able to produce these within reason happened right after my son was born. I figured it was now or never.

I'm doing my best to avoid angering anyone and I will continue to plug away at these as quickly as I can.

Thank you guys for your support and I hope it ends up being worth the wait for you.

Rob

SRC="http://ttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/RobZ90TT/AZR%201
0/beyondsig.jpg">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.