TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Hallelujah! I have been hearing about this on Alex Jones for
People Seeking Info

Subject Hallelujah! I have been hearing about this on Alex Jones for

Posted by Zuberman on April 23, 2015 at 11:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 232 times.

In Reply To you cant predict the outcome based on how "right or wrong" posted by LJZTT on April 23, 2015 at 09:22 PM

Message so long, and I never thought I would really see the day when this sort of thing, not to mention google car actually forcing us to keep our hands OFF the steering wheel, would ever come to pass.
But when you have mere corruptible humans in government who would actually formulate something as heinous as "Operation Northwoods" and REALLY try to do it then you really have to start realizing that the sooner you start thinking of us all as a herd of cattle, the sooner everything will make sense and be more understood as to what the big world picture is turning into. Actually, it's been pretty bad for hundreds of years if you do the research. It's bad, folks. Way badder than I could explain even in a hundred paragraphs because that's how much BS is going on out there :(
I think we and every auto enthusiast group should band together and form a lawsuit utilizing the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and make such a giant stink that they will not try this again within our generation.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.