TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Another bittersweet goodbye.
People Seeking Info

Subject Another bittersweet goodbye.

Posted by Gerg on April 09, 2015 at 1:10 AM
  This message has been viewed 696 times.

Message Well, the time has come. If everything goes through tomorrow, I'll be handing off my '91 n/a to its new owner. This was my third 300. First was the Red '84 2+2 when I was 17. Then the Black '95 n/a that I had to sell when I was 22 due to the ridiculously high insurance costs from my numerous lead-footed endeavors...

And now, the White '91 n/a that has been my faithful daily driver for the past 6 years. She's still only got 89k miles, and has been one of the best cars I've ever owned. I feel like I truly know these cars after all of these years, all of the teardowns and rebuilds, interior and exterior mods.

I want to thank tt.net for all of the help, guidance, warnings, and the plethora of knowledge that it has provided me since I first found it so many years ago. It's been indispensable to me over the years and projects, and it was one of the first things that I told the new owner about. I hope that he joins this community and gets as much out of it as I have. (he's just about to turn 18 apparently, and has dreams of doing a twin turbo conversion to the car.)

So, it's on to other projects. I just hope I can finda a forum half as good as tt.net to help me with the new whip.

"You never really learn to swear
until you learn to drive" - Anonymous

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.