TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - GaugeART Review
People Seeking Info

Subject GaugeART Review

Posted by JMW300ZX on March 31, 2015 at 12:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 1760 times.

Message I know Madhatter10-6 made a post back in September asking about the gaugeART for displaying Haltech or other standlone information. He and I had researched for a long time trying to come up with a “carputer” of sorts that could do what the GaugeART does. That was it isn’t necessary to have a laptop hooked up anytime you want to see your water temps because we all know the OEM water temp gauge isn’t much count.

Well I was very intrigued when he found the product because I love a clean interior and the modern feel of the GTR gauge display and I didn't want a racepak or to add any bulky components to my interior. This allows me to use my Pioneer Double DIN head unit to display and parameters that the Haltech is reading.

In short, I love the product! I have worked with Chris at gaugeART over the last couple months and he has been great! I’m running a Haltech PS2K and CAN UEGO which work together.

Installation is incredibly easy and you can switch gauge displays in no time by copying new designs to the provided SD card, or simply having more than one card. This product is available directly from Haltech starting next week, and I understand they will be providing multiple gauge designs. I attached a picture of the display that I like best as the other display shows more parameters but doesn't look as modern.

Overall it’s a really cool product and HIGHLY recommended.

Here is a link to their website for those who are interested:

http://www.gaugeart.com/ ]">GaugeART

Box Shots:

Short video showing the test page parameters:

Test Video

Photobucket

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.