TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Some Constructive Criticism
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Some Constructive Criticism

Posted by wiring specialties on March 31, 2015 at 10:30 AM
  This message has been viewed 482 times.

In Reply To Some Constructive Criticism posted by Madhatter10-6 on March 30, 2015 at 09:41 PM

Message First off we are here to grow, learn and adapt as much as we possibly can as a company. I want to reach out and thank you for writing all of that up so we can take it and learn from it. Of course it’s sad to hear something like that but it will only push us forward in a positive motion to learn from it.

As for the “over promising delivery date” we do want to apologize that the 2jz harness took longer to get to you than the initial date we promised you. Of course that is not something we like or even want to do but in cases it can happen. We only like to deliver the best product we possibly can and sometimes it takes times for some changes on our end which can delay the ship date by a few days to even a week. Of course that is not a direct excuse and do want to apologize again for the delay in delivery with that.

The lack of communications with follow up and or returns that is not something we strive for at all. We like to exceed our customer service to the top level, hence why we will answer phone calls and emails 7 days a week. How or why a message or phone call to you slipped through the cracks I am unware and that should never happen with our company at all. Please give me a phone number or email and I can reach right out to you. If you don’t want to publicly post contact information I completely understand, give us a call at the office or email us: sales@wiringspecialties.com and I can promise a quick and fast response right away.

I do want to thank you for the positive thoughts and comments regarding our product and do mean that. We want to take everything you have mentioned (on the negative side) and use that to grow the company that much better. If there is anything else we can assist with please do let us know.

Thank you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.