TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Some Constructive Criticism
People Seeking Info

Subject Some Constructive Criticism

Posted by Madhatter10-6 on March 30, 2015 at 9:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 630 times.

In Reply To Wiring Specialties is here to the rescue!! posted by wiring specialties on March 30, 2015 at 01:00 PM

Often times the tone of messages online gets lost. I don't mean any of this as trying to be negative about your company or trying to be a troll but did want to share my experiences and genuinely hope that you guys can improve from them if you think there is any benefit.

Experience 1: Whenever we were doing our 2J swap into the Z32 chasis with the Haltech PS2k your projections on completion date of the harness were WAY off. Multiple times. We would have been much happier if you quoted a longer delivery time and then under promised and over preformed instead of the months worth of delays that we got.

Delays aside you ended up delivering a really top notch product that worked as promised right out of the box with zero issues.

Experience 2: Since I was so pleased with quality of the final product for the 2J swap I decided to give it another shot and have you build a harness for another project. I emailed once and was never replied to. I figured that maybe it was lost in a spam folder so I called. When I called I got a real person very quickly and explained what I needed. I was told that I would get a call back later that day and we could chat specifics. Several days later, nothing. So, I called back again explained what had happened and was apologized too and then promised that I would be followed up with promptly. Again, nothing and that was over 8 weeks ago.

I am very aware of the growing pains of start up companies and just wanted to provide this info as something that I think you can improve on. Again...really top notch product, just really lacking in customer service. At least from my experiences....could have just been bad luck twice.

Best of luck with your business going forward!

Madhatter10-6

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.