TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Let's see what I told you regarding your situation.
People Seeking Info

Subject Let's see what I told you regarding your situation.

Posted by Rob'Z on March 26, 2015 at 1:41 PM
  This message has been viewed 370 times.

In Reply To I'm a little disappointed in the way he's handled things posted by fuzzymonkey on March 25, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Message Less than a month after I received my bored out ones, he started taking in deposits for the full on CNC'd ones. I was very disappointed as had I known, I would have waited it out. I didn't get any positive news when I asked if I could get some sort of discount on a set if I sent in my OEM bored out ones that he had just done, uninstalled, etc. I guess two years of regular emails expressing interest and ideas meant absolutely nothing. Seems like the follow through is non existent.

Cut and pasted but I can provide a screen shot if required. ;-)

"Shant,

I will see what I can work out as far as an exchange or a preferred customer discount. The billet TBs aren't a sure thing yet, still need to test them in real world conditions.

Thank you

Rob"

At that time I still had no concrete details on manufacturing costs etc. I did not provide you with a specific dollar amount because I did not have anything to base it from.

I'm not looking for an argument but I'd like to be portrayed fairly.

Rob

SRC="http://ttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/RobZ90TT/AZR%201
0/beyondsig.jpg">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.