TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wow.
People Seeking Info

Subject Wow.

Posted by Rob'Z on March 26, 2015 at 12:38 PM
  This message has been viewed 444 times.

In Reply To No, he's fine. He's just been REALLY busy posted by spicyZ on March 26, 2015 at 08:04 AM

Message That's the last impression I want to give the community.

I hope this is meant as a joke but I'll still give an explanation.

How long did I hold off on accepting deposits? Even when machining stock TBs I ask people not to pay me until I'm ready to ship them back.

I HATE owing people money. I only took deposits in order to jump start the project, I am not in the position to shell out 5 figures to produce these things in the hopes I can get my money back. This is not a business it's a hobby and a project for the Z guys that want a nice set of high flow TBs. Nothing more.

I have a day job and a family and they both take precedence over my hobbies, this one included.

I need to keep my day job so I cannot disrupt the day to day machining processes to run the spacers. We are under deadlines and my boss is really pushing to lower our 7 figure back order right now. My solution is to reduce the price by $20 so people that need new spacers can buy them from CZP or Z1. I know this is an inconvenience but that is the answer for the time being.

I have a few sets of machined/matte finish in hand and I will be receiving 20 sets next week and will send half in for black anodizing.

I sincerely apologize for the lengthy delays. It was not my intention in any way. I figured I'd have them all shipped out in time for Xmas but I was sadly mistaken.

Everyone will get what they paid for. I'm not going anywhere.

Rob

SRC="http://ttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c359/RobZ90TT/AZR%201
0/beyondsig.jpg">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.