TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Just think how warm & fuzzy it would have made him feel to
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Just think how warm & fuzzy it would have made him feel to

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on March 17, 2015 at 10:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 451 times.

In Reply To Just think how warm & fuzzy it would have made him feel to posted by Zuberman on March 17, 2015 at 10:20 PM

Message I had an additional spare set that were going to go on my Z. Ended up going with Ash V3 Massives and DID give away my other stillen set. He owns a Pearl glow yellow TTZ in Colorado with a stillen lip. His name is Russ. Feel free to find him and ask to verify.

Other parts Ive GIVEN (before AND after that post) away include a Selin elbow kit, Defi gauge, Robz bored out TBs, etc.

Other parts Im trying to give away include a F40 style wing, a complete set of NA wheels with Kuhmo tires (80%+ tread) and a few others.

For the record, shooting the SMICs was something I found to be fun and interesting. They were mine to do with as I pleased. Additionally, despite popular opinion, I didnt do it to piss anyone off and I DO help out fellow Z-ers. Often times, if I find something on the classifieds that Im interested in, Ill often times offer MORE than what theyre asking for. Im sure theres a couple people on here that can verify that as well.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.