TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Thanks for the info.
People Seeking Info

Subject Thanks for the info.

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on March 15, 2015 at 1:17 AM
  This message has been viewed 355 times.

In Reply To Re: Nice info! posted by zromtech on March 14, 2015 at 01:38 PM

Message This sounds all to familiar. Some years ago I had started to do the same thing by using some free software I found on the net. Didn't get very far though. Started doing other things and never got back to it. I had found some info and disassembled roms that someone had done with an RB32 ECU which got me started on it.

I also wanted to know more about the area on the HD6303 that could be temporarily over-rode like how is done during the active test. I made a window in my software that's hidden that I had used to test addresses, the ability to change them temporarily (like in active test) and check changes to addresses as things are happening by polling the address location. Here is a screen shot of it. It's a little plain and disorganized. It would be great to have the info you have and expand this. I like what you did with your monitoring software. I was looking at your demo videos on YouTube.

Funny you should mention the AC relay routine. I paid special attention to this when making my breakout box. It's one of the main problems that go bad in the ECU. I can test it by manually simulating the conditions needed to control it but it would be great to control everything through software. It could be done pretty easily using the Moates Ostrich since you can make changes on the fly. I thought about making a program that would automatically test everything. My thought was to program a microcontroller that would be connected to the ECU. It would simulate the switches and voltages needed to put the ECU through all its functions.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.