TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Heavily Discounted Snap On Tools for my fellow Z'ers
People Seeking Info

Subject Heavily Discounted Snap On Tools for my fellow Z'ers

Posted by Evan(CA) on February 25, 2015 at 2:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 955 times.

Message With my tax return around the corner I'm thinking about ordering a few things for myself and am willing to order a few extra items for my fellow Z'ers. I can't order any tool boxes, shop equipment etc but just about everything else is fair game and at an extreme discount. Roughly 20-60% off list depending on the item. If you ever wanted something SO but couldn't justify the price now is the time to get it at a halfway reasonable price.

Sorry it took so long to get another one of these going but I've had quite a bit on my plate lately and was waiting for my tax return so I could at least get something for myself instead of just getting teased with other people's new toys :)

Link to the last order I did but I've done several now.

[ http://www.twinturbo.net/net/viewmsg.aspx?forum=general&msg_id=2566361 ]

Sample of the discounts but keep in mind these quotes are over a year old at this point. The discount percentages are the same but I'm sure like just about everything in life prices have increased somewhat.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested send me a list of part numbers you are interested in and I will get you a quote. Please do not waste my time if you have no intention of buying. The discounts are fairly deep but these are still expensive tools. It takes a lot of time to email lists of part numbers back and forth between you guys and me, me to the rep, the rep to me, me back to you, rinse and repeat as changes are inevitable. I'm not even going to offer this on 3zc or Zilvia like I have before because the majority are flakes. Plus it's really for the z32 guys. That being said if you consider yourself more of a 3zc guy and happen to see this you are more than welcome to participate it has just been my experience that people are more likely to follow through on this site. The last time I posted over there I got very little interest but I know most of use are members of both.

To sum things up if you are interested in anything email me a list of part numbers. I will take requests for about a week and then email the rep for a quote. If you send me a list I will respond saying I received it and you will hear from me again after I have collected all the part numbers and heard back from the rep which will probably be 1-2 weeks from now.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.