TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - It is highly interesting......give it some thought
People Seeking Info

Subject It is highly interesting......give it some thought

Posted by BOOZTD 3 on January 30, 2015 at 5:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 617 times.

In Reply To Interesting. I might have to bend your ear a little posted by BlackholeZ on January 30, 2015 at 05:46 PM

Message Johnson uses a proprietary software called metasys and my job is to be the expert behind it. I will setup the programming for all of the devices. If you're unfamiliar with HVAC - there are way more parts and components to the system than you might imagine. It is our job to setup safety's (for example dont keep an outdoor air damper open when its freezing out - you'll freeze the coil)

We also do all the monitoring, reporting, and trending. I have helped a few customers get setup already with using their Iphone so when they log into their website they can see the status of the boilers, chillers, air handlers, zone temps, setpoints - everything. It is a really interesting industry with a lot more depth than most outsiders would assume. The bright side is that there is big dollars allocated to improving building efficiency, so there is certainly money to be made

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.