TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Buying Help - 1990?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Buying Help - 1990?

Posted by MustBe300ZX on January 08, 2015 at 3:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 240 times.

In Reply To Buying Help - 1990? posted by MustBe300ZX on January 07, 2015 at 03:56 PM

Message Thanks for ALL the feedback everyone! Sounds like a 1990 shouldn't have too many extra problems if maintained, and that the climate control is a bit crippled.

Shopping these used 300ZX's is harder than I thought, but I should have expected it considering they are all over 20+ years now. Amazing a car so old can still look so damn nice!

RAGTPZ, budget is sort of up in the air. Shopping around it seems like $7K-$10K for something low owner and low mileage, and $7K-$13K for something modded.

I'm still on the fence about if I want to find something modded or start with a stock car and cleaner slate. I see the value in buying something already modded since it will save me a ton, but it will have to be done tastefully for me to consider it.

I have TONS of questions I'd like to ask so i'll probably start another thread with some nitty gritty questions for all to share feedback on.

I now find my free time looking up How-To's, Watching YouTube related videos, and learning as much as I can about this car. I am hooked!

If anyone has a car for sale definitely point me to your ad. I'm in CT so the closer the better!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.