TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: hate to be a jerk, but I'm fairly certain you don't own the
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: hate to be a jerk, but I'm fairly certain you don't own the

Posted by Joe@Dewla_DeZign on January 06, 2015 at 10:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 303 times.

In Reply To hate to be a jerk, but I'm fairly certain you don't own the posted by Adam (NoVA) on January 05, 2015 at 06:19 PM

Message Adam... You are absolutely right about not owning the rights to that exact JPEG image.. But I do own the rights to the Vector art image I have created using that image as a template only with slight variations involved to inevitably create a "variation" of that image.. It's not about making a profit.. It is about sharing something with the Z community that I thought would be cool to have on my wall in my office or garage. And 10 people said they would want one. It is 500.00 just for the roll of material, plus ink at 200 dollars a cartridge times (8) cartridges. plus 30,000 investment in a printer that is capable of printing and cutting this variation, Not to mention the time I have spent recreating and shading a vector art piece of that file... I wont be making any money.. Trust me. Just something for the community guys..

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.