TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - New Years in Naples Florida
People Seeking Info

Subject New Years in Naples Florida

Posted by Madhatter10-6 on January 02, 2015 at 8:53 AM
  This message has been viewed 1099 times.

Message The girlfriend persuaded me to go to Naples with her for New Years and meet the family. After some arm twisting I agreed. There were nicer cars just driving around there than I have at most car shows

We were going to rent something exotic while there but they were closed. Thought some of you would get a kick out this pic

Later that day while running errands I saw an exotic car dealership (Naples Motorsports) and went there to look around. Turns out that they were closed. My girlfriend happened to see a guy inside the store and made a sad face through the glass at him. The guy ended up letting us in and spent the next half hour letting us look around and gave us a tour of the place. I have never seen a car collection like this in person.

Their shop was spotless!

As we were leaving I was asked if I had ever sat in I Saleen S7...and then given the chance too. It was so hard to get in and out of.

When we showed up I was kind of afraid that it was going to be a snobby environment....couldn't have been further from that. Everyone that we talked to at Naples Motorsports was very nice and knowledgeable. When I win the lottery its where I will purchase my Enzo ;)

Hope everyone had a great New Years!

Madhatter10-6

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.