TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Bendpak Ranger QuickJack 5000 with Z32
People Seeking Info

Subject Bendpak Ranger QuickJack 5000 with Z32

Posted by Cherry3z on December 22, 2014 at 10:26 AM
  This message has been viewed 2131 times.

Message In case anyone had seen this piece of equipment, and been wondering if it would work for the Z32, I thought I'd post this picture, and give a quick review.

This thing, so far, is GREAT. Gets the car about 18" off the ground at the highest setting, keeps the entire center of the car open to work on, and is portable. Had been on backorder for about 2 months, but I think they're shipping more quickly now.

Assembly took an hour or so, and I opted to use thread sealant on all the connections, instead of the teflon tape they recommend. Contrary to early reviews I'd read, I don't lose much ATF at all, when disconnecting the quick connects. I did have to do the bleed procedure about 6 times, to get smooth operation. But I think this is likely due to initially running it with too little ATF - the manual says about 2 qts, I found it's actually closer to 3.

Slightly pricey, but less expensive than even a MaxJax, and I can take it to the track with my other car. They even offer a 12v version you can run off a car battery.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.