TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - The 3200 is a good starter camera
People Seeking Info

Subject The 3200 is a good starter camera

Posted by BlackholeZ on December 12, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  This message has been viewed 341 times.

In Reply To Since it is slow... Some new pics with my new camera. posted by BlitZ91TT on December 12, 2014 at 02:17 PM

Message One thing it will teach you is to control your light, since it doesn't have great ISO performance. As SparTTa said, since you're doing static night shots, try using a tripod and taking a longer exposure with a lower ISO. You'll also want to get away from auto mode as soon as you can. Aperture priority and shutter priority are great modes that allow you to control what you need while letting the camera take care of the rest. The biggest thing right now though is just keep shooting. The effect of aperture, shutter speed and ISO on an image are very important and it takes a while to wrap your head around how your changes are going to affect the resulting image.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" - ChristopherTheOne
" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.