TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Old-timer needs a morale boost
People Seeking Info

Subject Old-timer needs a morale boost

Posted by amp26 on December 01, 2014 at 10:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 556 times.

Message I've been a member on here since '99 and haven't posted in a long time. Many have probably been faced with the "fix it or ditch it" scenario, but I have the added fun of having a ticking clock -- end of day Thursday. I need to get the Z towed by then (or the police will do it for me! :)) -- the only question is whether it goes to a shop for fixing' or somewhere.. else.. for a much less dignified end. She was one of the early TT conversions and had a lot of love from UAS in DE and Greg D. in CA, but has seen much better days. She's sat for years due to either cracked rod / spun bearing(s). From my quick last minute research (it's been years!) for Philly area it looks like I'll call One Motion and Tony Myrie tomorrow to see what's possible. Sound like a plan? I just can't the thought that at this point we've been separated for so long I should just cut the ties rather than re-invest :( I also can't believe it's been a decade+ since I've been a regular TT-er with any gusto. That's crazy! Decisions...

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.