TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Getting my hellaflush on
People Seeking Info

Subject Getting my hellaflush on

Posted by BlackholeZ on October 22, 2014 at 8:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 1144 times.

Message Yeah right...

Excited to find an auto-x day to try out my new tires. Cooper just updated their Zeon RS3 to the RS3-S and I decided to give them a try. 275/40R17 on all 4 17x9 +30 Villains. I've got a 5mm spacer on the fronts. I need to do a little massaging to the rear fender liner with a heat gun as I get a slight rub at about 2/3 lock, and need to pull the windshield washer reservoir from in front of the passenger wheel to make a little more space there. Overall it rubs a lot less than I thought it would. You should have seen all the techs scratching their heads thinking they wouldn't fit.

As much as I wanted a stickier tire the Z is still my daily and a student budget doesn't allow for new tires every year.

Pics :-)

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" - ChristopherTheOne
" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.