TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Did I miss the second coming or something ?
People Seeking Info

Subject Did I miss the second coming or something ?

Posted by ttz'in (NorCal) on October 17, 2014 at 2:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 355 times.

In Reply To Different Experience with RDZ posted by ZGhost on October 17, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Message I think most people are compassionate, patient, and look for the good in others. Nobody is always right, and nobody is always wrong. That said, I believe that if the customer is only 50% right the business is 100% wrong for not making it right.
Especially situations like this where mileage is usually not a factor and most members Z's are well sheltered. So if a year or two goes by and the customer has an issue with verifiable repairs, TCB Mr. business owner,no big deal. I would think repeat business is appreciated.
No communication, parts not installed as agreed, shoddy electrical repairs, etc. Just unacceptable....
We all read the accolades for Specialty Z, Powertrix, Stadsport, etc, and even some not so good reviews now and then.
Since you've been a member since 05/2013, and I assume your interaction with RDZ is a couple plus years ago,
I'm curious why this stellar point of reference hasn't been known till now ?
As a business analyst, were positive reviews and points of reference not important ?

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.