TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - John- we haven't met personally
People Seeking Info

Subject John- we haven't met personally

Posted by Barry(TN) on October 15, 2014 at 4:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 268 times.

In Reply To See ya, and don't let the _ _ _ _ _ well,you know....right?? (n/m) posted by Gold Z on October 15, 2014 at 03:53 PM

Message But I am here to say that you are quite capable, as an innovator and contributor to this community.
I respect the fact that you never back down from an argument, and quite often you are correct anyway.

A little constructive criticism though - your opinion, no matter how well-founded in fact or reality - sometimes does come across a bit harsh.

I have found in my years of dealing with talented or gifted individuals, that they are usually very quick to beat down their less formidable opponents with experience and knowledge.
It is difficult sometimes to get the point across to some people, but I suppose that is one quality that makes great teachers.

I sense that you really are not comfortable to sever all ties with this forum and the friends you have made over the years, otherwise you would simply vanish without explanation.

I would urge you to reconsider your participation here. I will tell you that I find your automotive acumen valuable to these discussions.

Take care man, and reconsider.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.