TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Reading comprehension owns you.
People Seeking Info

Subject Reading comprehension owns you.

Posted by TriniTT on October 13, 2014 at 8:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 423 times.

In Reply To W to the TF?!? posted by vorpalZ on October 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Message I was not indicating running a 9-second quarter was not an accomplishment; I said if the information I stated was accurate - meaning if it was a pos build that blew to pieces after a few passes - it wasn't much of an accomplishment. I also never said he was stupid. It appears you're the one in need of some midol - which doesn't require a prescription genius. I'd recommend going back to ignoring my posts since you tend to make an a fool of yourself whenever you respond to me.

You're also clearly under the impression that it's a budget build based on your "game of junkyard installs" and "build a faster motor cheaper" comments, but he's put a lot of time and money into this build, so it's clearly not a junkyard setup. Seems like you're the one who is clueless and offensive here, I've already apologized if I offended the OP because I had no info on his setup until he came in and provided it after my initial post.

Lastly, the only posts I've made recently where I lashed out was when Harry intentionally offended me after my rain guard thread. I took it personally; I have a right to do that when it regards something personal. Welcome to life; it doesn't make me hormonal, it makes me human. I'll pose the same question to you: what marketable items have you utilized your resources and innovation to develop for this or any community - besides useless sarcasm and wit? When you enter the arena of developing a product and someone intentionally offends your labor, then you will have the right to comment on whether or not it's ok to take it personally. Until then, your opinions on the matter are shitty and petty.

Cheers,
JBrobst

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.