TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Steve Millen's 300ZX at Monterey.
People Seeking Info

Subject Steve Millen's 300ZX at Monterey.

Posted by Tu on August 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1134 times.

Message As most of you know, Steve Millen's Championship Z was invited to the Historics at Monterey for the first time. I just happened to be going and while I was there snapped a few pictures... 3000 says Lightroom... Really Dave..? 3000. Yes. I have issues. Many issues.

The biggest issue was trying to learn how to take pics of moving cars again. I think the last time I had done this was the F1 race at COTA in Oct of 2012. Ugh. So lots of blurry junk... and fences... chain link and barbed wire... really. Barbed wire above turn 6. Anyway...

I got a few in the clutter of the paddock and over 150 on the track at a couple of different locations. They had the scoring tower blocked off to the public this yr, but I found a place to look down on the cars at turn 6. The pics of the 300ZX are either from the turn 6 area or the corkscrew and the short straight to turn 9.

The set of pics (so far! ) is here Nissans at 2014 Monterey Historics

There are still so many more to go through. Nissan / Datsun wise there was Adam Corlolla's 1988 300ZX, a champioship winning 1989 240sx, a seemingly out of place 1972 Skyline GTR and of course the usual 240Z's and Datsun roadsters.

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

IMSA GTS Nissan 300ZX

SRC="http://guapozx.com/Tu/BeSeeingYou.jpg" ALT="Click here to e-mail
me!">

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.