TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Just Wanted to Share This Awesome Night!
People Seeking Info

Subject Just Wanted to Share This Awesome Night!

Posted by gentlemanof06 on August 19, 2014 at 3:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 955 times.

Message Okay guys, I gotta tell you this story. You Z guys would be proud!!
So I'm at this bar last Saturday with a friend of mine. It's a nice establishment with alot of good looking ladies I must say and they dress well! Anyways, I'm at the bar with my buddy talking and here comes two ladies pulling up right next to us. There's this one next to me and I don't need to say anymore: blonde, tall, long skinny legs, white dress; you know... a really great looking girl at the bar with a lineup of guys waiting to talk. I was enjoying myself and I started to strike up a natural conversation with her. She was cool! Anyways, it died off a bit but I didn't push it and went back to talking with my friend. It ended well though. Anyways, I go back to talking with my friend and meet up with other people while she's with her friend and other guys keep coming up to her. By the end of the night, she waves me over to come talk to her. I thought to myself, sure! We talk for a bit and after a while not only was she good looking; she was fun to talk to!
As the night closes, we walk outside and I ask her if she wants to get together sometime... She pulls me over and goes, "I want to get together with you right now!"
WOOOO Baby!!
She asks me if I want to go to her friends place for a party and I say sure. I ask if I should follow her and her friend to their place and she offers to keep me company in my car!!
Woooo Baby!!
Now buy this end of the night there are those douchebags out with their WRX's and modified Integras roaring their engines outside the bar and other cars... Me, I don't do that. Why? Because I have nothing to prove; I'm low key. And besides... I drive a Z... right guys?
Anyways, we walk back to my car, her arm besides mine and I open the passenger door for her.
She looks at me and goes, "This is your car?!"
My head's going, Yeahhhh babby!!!!!
I go, "Yup.." calmly
She says, "You do realize that this isn't a normal car right?"
I go, "Yeah I know, it was my favorite car since I was a kid, I always wanted it, so I worked hard and bought it."
This just felt great.
I turned the key and Van Halen came right on. Van Halen by the way, was for me, not her. She loved it!!
We drive away as I pull away with "Why Can't This Be Love."
You know the one... "Dooo, do do do doh duo do" as we blast off into the street and I hear a happy scream from the girl.
At this point I was turned on. It's like all the right moves are going on just as it would be in my head.
We pull over to a gas station and she says she can't get a hold of her friend. Hint hint!
So we finally decided it would be best to hang out with her at her place...
yeahhhh baby!!!
We pull out from the gas station and I just let it rip. Not too fast where I'm going to scare her and I'll feel my adrenaline start to kick in but fast where she likes the thrill and may want a little more... and boy do I give it to her!
We go around the bend on the highway at around 90, turbos kick in just before the apex and boom! Great execution. You know what I'm talking about guys...
She's getting turned on like crazy! She jumps over the side trying to make out with me and starts kissing my neck and all over me. OMG! I thought to myself I better slow down just a little before I get into an accident lol. At that point I was going 100 and thought 80 would have been a little safer...
What a night man. We end up back at her place around 3:00 AM, park the car and I head in for the night. Guys, I swear... with all the events like that I felt like a total rock star. Anyways, I just had an awesome night and just wanted to share that with you all. Having her in my Z and having fun was just icing on the cake for me. Take care guys!

PS: I love my car..

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.