TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I never saw one until 1996. I was 16 working at a grocery
People Seeking Info

Subject I never saw one until 1996. I was 16 working at a grocery

Posted by Haasz32 on July 19, 2014 at 11:47 AM
  This message has been viewed 172 times.

In Reply To do you remember the first time you saw a Z on the street? posted by The Devils Z on July 18, 2014 at 04:25 PM

Message store. I was pushing carts in from the parking lot and saw a CRP tt temporarily parked up near from the front of the store. It was dark but that thing looked so sexy. I didn't know what it was at the time. I didn't see the name badge because it was dark and I didn't get very close. I ended up getting an 86 2+2 n/a as my first car later that school year, but I still didn't realize the car I saw was a z32. Not until I saw another one a couple of years later, up close, in the daylight. I thought it looked amazing.

I wanted to buy a sports car when I graduated college. I was looking at possibly a Trans Am or a twin turbo z32. The more I looked at the Z, the more I wanted it, especially since my old 86 Z was such a good car (it was just slow). I searched for the perfect z32 for me for a few months and found one in January 2003 (my first year out of college). I drove out from Indiana to New Jersey to buy it. I still own it and I love it.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.