TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'd like to add that Coz has been a huge help in bringing
People Seeking Info

Subject I'd like to add that Coz has been a huge help in bringing

Posted by BlackholeZ on July 14, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 264 times.

In Reply To Wow, this thread. posted by Stadsport (Nick@CZP) on July 14, 2014 at 02:13 PM

Message my VTC caps to the community. TBH if it wasn't for his willingness to carry them and order large batches I probably would never been able to continue producing them. Some people are just never able to forgive. That's entirely up to them, and most of them just choose to keep quiet on the issue. I primarily shop at SZ mostly because they are close and in the same time zone, but I have been referred to Coz BY SZ more than once because they knew that he would be able to get the part cheaper or sooner than they could. That says a lot about both companies.

-Dan
VTC Solenoid Caps and install instructions.

"Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse."
"'she' also likes to swap since I think I am going to need to give her to woody again." - Dvlhntr
"full alphabetic boost mode" - ChristopherTheOne
" Purrs like a sexually satisfied black panther." - BigTDogg
"Two oil eating, angry, spinning triangles of death." - turtleboy on rotary engines

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.