TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Japan bombed us a while back, as you may recall.
People Seeking Info

Subject Japan bombed us a while back, as you may recall.

Posted by Lumpydonut on July 14, 2014 at 4:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 301 times.

In Reply To Let me emphasis the most important part of your statement posted by HighPsi (NorCal) on July 14, 2014 at 01:38 PM

Message Does that mean that we should still be afraid? Companies can improve and/or decline on quality of service over the years. Like I previously mentioned, I've only been around for a few years but in that time I've never had an issue with all the people that the old farts on this forum seem to like to bandwagon hate against. Maybe that means they have corrected their errors or improved as of recent?

Instead of condemning someone for something that happened so long ago, why not move on? Maybe it's due to old age but some people just can't seem to pull their head out of the sand long enough to realize that change is possible and happens quite often. I'm just one person but IMO the cookie cutter routine for building these cars is getting old. Yes buy quality parts from quality vendors, but don't hate on someone for something that has either been rectified or hasn't been an issues for ages.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.