TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - a few items I recently purchased : Zona Z and Z1
People Seeking Info

Subject a few items I recently purchased : Zona Z and Z1

Posted by The Devils Z on June 25, 2014 at 7:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 440 times.

Message I'm too lazy to post pics .. so if it's important / desired --email me.

1) Zona Z rear hatch spare wheel cover
This is more durable than stock and my rear wheel cover warped without the spare wheel in the Z (doesn't clear my BBK so I ditched it years ago). This was a solid piece, will never warped, good packaging, fast delivery, and the parts perfectly fit / was a perfect replacement.

Zona Z rear hatch cover

2) Z1 rear cargo cover - this item was a perfect fit and match and the material is better than stock. The cover itself is more durable and the return spring is super strong. Maybe strong enough to break the OEM clips on the hatch ? -- highly recommend and much cheaper than OEM price.

Z1 cargo cover

3) Z1 rear cargo mat- this item was also a perfect fit and match and material was top notch. Better than stock w/added bonus of padded material on the underside on w/ Z emblem embroidered on topside. This will last longer than stock and the mat material is similar to the Z1 floor mats that they currently sell. I actually really like this.

Z1 rear cargo mat

I don't do product reviews too much --but I really like these products. I like what Zona Z did as i was just thinking a few weeks ago about getting a new spare tire cover for the rear. This is a much better option.

I guess if you are at Z nationals, that would be a good time to upgrade your rear :)

--- excuse any spelling or grammar errors ---

=============Sig begins here================

The Devils Z.com

800 rwhp dyno

View Me! Disclaimer : Not Safe For Work !

Kid :" Those old guys drive that way ?"

Witness : "Yeah, I rode behind them at ZNationals 2010 on these back roads leaving the track day and they were foot in. They ran into the curves w/no brakes and didn't lift!"

- Hampton Inn parking lot at ZNationals 2011 -

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.