TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I'm not asking for a write-up, just a quantifiable reason
People Seeking Info

Subject I'm not asking for a write-up, just a quantifiable reason

Posted by JBender on May 11, 2014 at 2:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 248 times.

In Reply To The info's out there you just need to find it. posted by DVDBURN (MD) on May 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Message From everything I've read, it would seem like the inexpensive interfaces are 'good enough' for simple diagnostics. I'm sure the PLMS uses higher quality components, but I haven't seen any justification for why that would matter if the inexpensive ones do the same thing.

As a parallel, no arguments that Snap-On is going to be better quality than Harbor Freight, but for the average home mechanic, it would be a waste to spend more for the same base functionality.

RTFSM - Read the Factory Service Manual

Purpose of site is to archive Z information. It is found by using search. Same reason you go to a library to read books to research a topic instead of standing in the library lobby shouting your question hoping someone has read the books your answer is in. - LordZ

Hi guys, my mechanic died before finish my car so i try to finish myself - ktranne

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.