TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Photo of the Z and the new(ish) bike. Any other HD owners?
People Seeking Info

Subject Photo of the Z and the new(ish) bike. Any other HD owners?

Posted by whitepearlz on May 10, 2014 at 9:19 PM
  This message has been viewed 1338 times.

Message I wanted to keep this Z-related, so I've included a photo of my Z. I haven't been around too much lately... I'm graduating with two degrees next week (after 12 years of on and off school). We had an especially harsh winter here in the Midwest, so I managed to upset my professors by traveling to Thailand (twice) this year, and Singapore, Vietnam, China and Hawaii for a total of 2 months between my studies in the past few months. The weather is finally erratically nice, so I washed the Z for the first time since last September - I have been driving it quite a bit this year, already. It's been 8 years since I did any work on it, and it still drives like a dream. I have no one else to thank but the people and information on this website for that.

I also washed the bike and put about 500 miles on it already. I sold my Triumph Daytona 955i for this 2006 Harley Davidson V Rod Street Rod (VRSCR) last fall. It was already fairly modified, and I've added quite a few goodies this spring - the BST carbon fiber wheels definitely made the biggest difference. To be honest, it's definitely competing for attention when the weather is like this. I don't know which to take out. Just thought I'd post some pics and stimulate the forum a bit... are there any other Harley owners out there? I guess living in Milwaukee most of life got the best of me, though I might be moving overseas this summer.... hence the reason I'm trying to enjoy the weather as much as possible. Cheers.

photo 11_zps8a84df48.jpg

photo 4_zps579246eb.jpg

photo 12_zps8473c909.jpg

photo 7_zpsa1d568bc.jpg

photo 9_zpsb81ad67f.jpg

photo 10_zpsf3ac0260.jpg

"bJammmin: holy jesus fucking shit
bJammmin: people who say money cant buy happiness, obviously
havn't driven a twin turbo Z"

"done"?
BAHAHAHAHAH ... it's never "done" ...." (in regards to the Z)
Posted by: Guapo on June 16, 2005 at 10:34 PM

WINTER (Also known as a "WISCONSIN WINTER")
This is one of Wisconsin's two seasons which lasts
approximately 9 months. The other season is the ROAD
CONSTRUCTION season, lasting roughly 3 months.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.