TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - been on for 2+ years, lurked for 4 years before that
People Seeking Info

Subject been on for 2+ years, lurked for 4 years before that

Posted by Zvil (FL) on May 09, 2014 at 9:05 AM
  This message has been viewed 306 times.

In Reply To 10 years on TT.net. How long you've been on here? posted by ZXRider on May 08, 2014 at 01:45 PM

Message I would say I learned about 1/4 of what I know from this forum, the rest I had to learn from the FSM/all by myself, those were the "NA days". A little while after my TT swap I had a ton of Z parts I was selling on craigslist, that's when I met Surfneck (which hasn't been on for a year and I've only seen him maybe 3 times lol), he was the one that convinced me to make a profile on TT.net because he said I had a gold mine of parts and I could sell alot more on the classifieds...... not that I don't enjoy posting but that was the reason I joined otherwise I would probably still be lurking LOL just think how much better off you all would've been if I hadn't joined, but now you're stuck with me ;)

(discussion on ptu relocation)
"No good reason to put it there anyway. -Bernie (NoVA)
False -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
You're correct, there are 3 good reasons -vorpalZ
False. -Bernie (NoVA)
Wow, right again, just remembered another, make that 4 -vorpalZ"
XD

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.