TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Carlos, you give hope. I took off the EGR and
People Seeking Info

Subject Carlos, you give hope. I took off the EGR and

Posted by JMartz on May 07, 2014 at 2:03 PM
  This message has been viewed 201 times.

In Reply To Excited over passing emissions.. posted by Carlos Ramirez on May 07, 2014 at 08:03 AM

Message TB coolant circulation when I had to install new injectors. No way in hell was I going to try to reinstall those parts. For several years I had a job in FL (a state with no emissions anywhere) and happily used the car while registered there. Now I am back in Atlanta, registration expired last December. Haven't worked up the courage to reinstall the old OEM cats and give it try.

Frankly, those double roller dynos scare me. The place these iron rollers at each end in case the car moves sideways. Contact with either one would be disastrous. Some states like IL have given up on OBD1s altogether and others like WI, only do emissions every other year. GA has emissions every year and ceases after 25 years. Not even 1990 models are yet exempt. If an owner is 65 or older, his car is 10 years or older, and is driven less than 3000 miles a year, GA will also exempt you.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.