TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Last post on this
People Seeking Info

Subject Last post on this

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  This message has been viewed 464 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this... posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Message :-I got the part to your place of business. As such, the part was shipped. Assuming that I would be liable if it got lost, it wouldnt matter because it got to you and was signed for.

You, your lawyer, nor the post office could come up with something that shows it was delivered and SIGNED for. I said I would refund you no questions asked if I was produced a signature in my name.

:-That wasnt the part I ordered. Not only were the specifications for the part you sent me not the same to what was on your website, but it physically looked completely different from the pictures you had on your website.

It was the newest version of the part you ordered. I immediately changed my website when I found out RPS had come out with a new version. And of course I offered you a full refund since you were not happy with the new version.

:-A signature is required on any insured part. The part was insured, and a signature was provided.

Show me the signature for that package and you will get a refund. It is as easy as that.

Kyle "Grumpy Bear" Puckett
Import Parts Pro
Phone: 281-288-0700
AIM: KyleatIPP
Yahoo: KyleatIPP

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.