TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 11:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 385 times.

In Reply To Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this... posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Message If a package is lost or stolen it is the shippers and/or shipping company that is liable. You were the shipper in this incident.

-I got the part to your place of business. As such, the part was shipped. Assuming that I would be liable if it got lost, it wouldnt matter because it got to you and was signed for.

Actually I sent you the newest version of the part you ordered. You were not happy with the new version so I offered to take it back for a full refund.

-That wasnt the part I ordered. Not only were the specifications for the part you sent me not the same to what was on your website, but it physically looked completely different from the pictures you had on your website.

You choose the return shipping method and did not get a signature required on it even though it was a $2K+ part.

-A signature is required on any insured part. The part was insured, and a signature was provided.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.