TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  This message has been viewed 467 times.

In Reply To You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this... posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Message And this is where Im at....Kyle, I dont think youre lying. Id go as far to say that I dont think youre a bad guy. To me, this is an issue of who is liable.

If a package is lost or stolen it is the shippers and/or shipping company that is liable. You were the shipper in this incident.

:As for playing devil's advocate, we can speculate what happened all day. These are the facts:
:-You sent me the wrong part. If you sent me the part that I ordered, none of this would have even had an opportunity to come to fruition.

Actually I sent you the newest version of the part you ordered. You were not happy with the new version so I offered to take it back for a full refund.

:-Through email, you and I both decided on option 3. I went to the post office and had it insured and got delivery confirmation.

You choose the return shipping method and did not get a signature required on it even though it was a $2K+ part.

:-I gave you all the tracking info and delivery to your address was confirmed on the 30th.

The delivery just shows it was delivered somewhere in my zip code. The address could have been written wrong on the box and/or it was delivered to another address by accident

:-I was shown a signature for the package at a later date. -Regardless of all of this, I still tried to file a claim and was denied due to the fact that delivery confirmation was provided to your address.

I have said from the beginning, that if you or the post office can show me where the package was signed for in my name I would refund you no questions asked.

:I think we can agree that it wasnt my fault I was sent the wrong part. I sent it back and you said it never came. Even so, I still did a lot of leg work to help rectify the issue. You did some leg work as well, but you also arent the customer in this scenario.

You were sent the newest version of the part you ordered and were not happy with it. I agreed to take it back for a refund. It is not my fault it did not arrive back to me. I did everything I could to help you out with the situation and even offered a no questions asked refund with a signature where someone received it and signed my name. Even if it was forged. I think that shows my integrity and willing to work with you.

Kyle "Grumpy Bear" Puckett
Import Parts Pro
Phone: 281-288-0700
AIM: KyleatIPP
Yahoo: KyleatIPP

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.