TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...
People Seeking Info

Subject You and I both have had a lot of time to reflect on this...

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 11:09 AM
  This message has been viewed 477 times.

In Reply To Exactly my point posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Message And this is where Im at....Kyle, I dont think youre lying. Id go as far to say that I dont think youre a bad guy. To me, this is an issue of who is liable.

As for playing devil's advocate, we can speculate what happened all day. These are the facts:
-You sent me the wrong part. If you sent me the part that I ordered, none of this would have even had an opportunity to come to fruition.
-This forced me to negotiate a couple options. 1. Suck it up and try and use a part I didnt want. 2. Sell it and hope I could find someone willing to pay retail price for it so I could buy what I actually ordered on your website. 3. Return it to you for the part I ordered or a refund.
-Through email, you and I both decided on option 3. I went to the post office and had it insured and got delivery confirmation.
-I gave you all the tracking info and delivery to your address was confirmed on the 30th.
-I was shown a signature for the package at a later date. -Regardless of all of this, I still tried to file a claim and was denied due to the fact that delivery confirmation was provided to your address.

I think we can agree that it wasnt my fault I was sent the wrong part. I sent it back and you said it never came. Even so, I still did a lot of leg work to help rectify the issue. You did some leg work as well, but you also arent the customer in this scenario.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.