TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Exactly my point
People Seeking Info

Subject Exactly my point

Posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM
  This message has been viewed 481 times.

In Reply To Even if I faked the signature? posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Message My integrity is worth more than $2800.

Why would I lie and screw up my integrity over something like this?

If I received it I would have refunded you no problem just like I offered you in the first place. Why would I go through all this hassle and lie about it if I did indeed receive it?

Again your beef should be with the post office and not with me. If they can not prove they delivered it to me then they should be responsible.

If UPS does not get a signature and the package is lost and/or not delivered they will pay the claim.

Lets play devils advocate.

What is you accidentally wrote my address wrong and they delivered it to a different address? What is the mail carrier accidentally delivered it to the wrong address? What if the mail carrier stole it?

Now reverse the situation. If I had sent you the clutch via US mail and had no proof other then an online delivery verification to a location in your zip code but you never received it. Would you be OK with me just saying you are screwed and I won't do anything about it? Or would you be pissed and probably do a charge back on your credit card?

Kyle "Grumpy Bear" Puckett
Import Parts Pro
Phone: 281-288-0700
AIM: KyleatIPP
Yahoo: KyleatIPP

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.