TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Even if I faked the signature?
People Seeking Info

Subject Even if I faked the signature?

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  This message has been viewed 514 times.

In Reply To It is very simple posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Message My integrity is worth more than $2800. I appreciate the "offer" though. Id much prefer doing things the right way.
Unfortunately, the part WAS delivered to you and it WAS signed for. Did you sign for it? I dont think anyone is in a position to prove or disprove that. But it was signed for, and it was signed for under your name.

As for the whole thing with the post office. Theyre in the springs. Im an hour north of there. I cant leave work and make it to the post office before they close. Its not worth my time to take off work and drive down there to try and convince the employees there to do a little leg work to give me the signature. Ive tried to get them to work with me over the phone, but (and Im sure youre just as aware) theyre not of much *actual* help unless you are there in person. As far as I know, the signature no longer in the system. It was there as a failsafe for the employees. The delivery confirmation they sold me when I had the parcel shipped didnt warrant me a signature confirmation, merely a delivery confirmation. That being said, who knows where the copy they printed out is at now.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.