TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Long Story short
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Long Story short

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 9:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 571 times.

In Reply To Long Story short posted by Kyle(Houston) on April 30, 2014 at 09:15 AM

Message Initially, there was no signature provided to me. I did have insurance on it, but I didnt have the slips on me as I was in the process of moving to Colorado at the time. In addition to this, the insurance doesnt cover anything beyond delivery. They guarantee that they get the item to the address provided (assuming the address is correct). Anything beyond that, they are not liable for. Considering that there WAS delivery confirmation to your business address, the fact if it was insured or not, is a moot point. If something gets stolen at your place of business, the post office nor I are liable. That is a business loss. Just as if something were stolen off of a parts shelf.

Although the post office was not supposed to, they did physically show me that the package was signed for. At the time they said I wasnt entitled to have a copy. On a later visit, they said I was entitled to have a copy, but the copy was lost.

Some questions to ask yourself: If I still had the clutch, how is it that I have a different AND more expensive clutch on my Z? Why is it that even though you often have cheaper prices, I havent bought anything from you since? Why would I go against SpecialtyZs advice of purchasing a built engine from you in contrast to having them build mine even at the expense of several extra thousand dollars?

Pictures of evidence to follow

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.