TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - True that, I agree with all of that
People Seeking Info

Subject True that, I agree with all of that

Posted by dvice on April 30, 2014 at 1:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 274 times.

In Reply To I try to do most of my business throu CZP and SZ posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Message SpecialtyZ is always great. I try to get them as much business as I can because they've been a great help to me over the past 2 years. Their character is unbeatable. E.g:

- multiple times Greg has talked to me on the phone, sometimes for 10-20 minutes at a time when he's probably busy, trying to help me with any issues I have even if he gains nothing directly from me.

- got a call once saying they are refunding me $15 on a shipping charge because one of the shipping guys thought it seemed a little high so he went out of his way to make sure it was accurate and saved me $15. I was paying for overnight delivery on a part I needed NOW so I was already paying a lot and I wouldn't have thought twice about the price and figured it was a fair price for overnight delivery. Shows they care more about the customer than money.

- when they say "I'll get an answer for you and call you back" they mean it (unlike Z1), not a single time did they forget to keep me updated about an order or call me back when they said they would.

CZP, even though they had a bad mishap, are trying to repair their image and I respect that. Everyone has crap they regret, move past it. AMS and their actions are something grudge worthy, CZP is worthy enough for a second chance in this day and age where 95% of businesses are doing sketchy crap behind closed doors anyway. I really like Coz's communication. The guy's a robot. Send him an email at any time of day and it would be odd if he doesn't get back to you within an hour or two.

Z1 I can no longer personally recommend. I don't purposely avoid them but I have recently taken up the habit of planning ahead with orders just so I don't have to buy from Z1 anymore. They didn't do anything majorly bad, I just absolutely hate their lack of communication and dedication to the customer and decided the $20 saved and 1-2 days faster shipping is not worth the trade off anymore. They seem more money driven.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.