TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I try to do most of my business throu CZP and SZ
People Seeking Info

Subject I try to do most of my business throu CZP and SZ

Posted by Zsgetyoulaid on April 30, 2014 at 12:23 AM
  This message has been viewed 339 times.

In Reply To Where to get best price on parts? posted by zfunny1 on April 29, 2014 at 07:06 PM

Message I like Specialty Z because they are fair in all facets of the business. Pricing is fair, they only sell products worthy of endorsement and they provide excellent support. Additionally, they provide what is probably the best Z in shop services to be had. Although I have only had engine build services through them in this regard, this is still something I intend to indirectly finance. Also, It doesnt matter if you have already purchased through them or not. If you send them an email, they will give you excellent guidance on your issue(s). My only complaint about SZ, is they dont have a lot of products on the shelf. Even that being said, its kind of a backhanded complaint. Ill take quality over quantity.

I like CZP because they have competitive pricing and they have a lot of parts in stock. I always get excellent communication with them if there is an issue, and often times if things are just going as planned. I can send them an email asking for "that thing on the passenger side door that does that thing" and theyll figure out what Im talking about and try and get it for me.

I buy from Z1 as a last resort. They have a lot of inventory. If I need something that nobody else has in stock, I buy from Z1.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.