TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Labree is backed up, I called them for an ETA
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Labree is backed up, I called them for an ETA

Posted by Stadsport (Nick@CZP) on April 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 273 times.

In Reply To Labree is backed up, I called them for an ETA posted by dvice on April 10, 2014 at 05:54 PM

Message Labree's mandrel bender broke a few weeks ago, and they were having trouble sourcing the replacement 2.25" brass balls necessary to get it back up and running. This, as luck would have it, all happened while they were still trying to catch up from the holiday rush from last year. They just got their machine back in service and we've started receiving tracking numbers on orders that have been holding for a while, so if your order was from the end of February, the wait shouldn't be too much longer!

The Labree stuff can be sort of frustrating because it takes forever to make, but everyone is always really happy with it when it's done, so it's definitely worth the wait.

By the way, if you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to hit me up directly at nick@myczp.com or call the shop at 602-283-3500, I'm at x340.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.