TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - I heard Nissan Data Voice was pretty good :)
People Seeking Info

Subject I heard Nissan Data Voice was pretty good :)

Posted by DVDBURN (MD) on March 30, 2013 at 6:11 AM
  This message has been viewed 445 times.

In Reply To What's the best bang for your buck diagnostic software? posted by Evan(CA) on March 30, 2013 at 01:18 AM

Message As far as the interface cable, buy the best from PLMS. It's the most reliable and can be used with any software. It's a quality interface which can be used with everything from simple software to something more advanced like Nissan Data Voice that auto recognizes the interface and what port it's on. The interface is the USB version. You can find out more about my software at [ www.nissandatavoice.com. ]

The software is currently being split into two versions. A diagnostic only version (Nissan Data Voice) and a tuning version (Nissan Data Soft) which will allow you to tune your car without needing an interface cable. It uses the Moates Ostrich II and tunes using blue tooth. If your laptop or netbook doesn't have built-in blue tooth you can purchase a USB blue tooth dongle for as little as $2. There will even be an App for tuning using Android devices. The tuning software can tune everything that Nistune can tune and much more easily with its intuitive layout. Also, the registration key you purchase will work for both software versions. So buying one is like buying two. If you already have a Moates Ostrich II you can send it to me and I will modify it for blue tooth for $50. The Moates Ostrich II is $175 from Moates so a complete tuning package is much less than the cost of Nistune. The Moates Ostrich is also plug and play if your ECU already has a socket. No expertise or soldering to install needed. And with its built-in battery you can even unplug it and take it in the house to upload/download bin files or make changes in the tuning parameters.

I know you said your not wanting to tune your Z but a lot of us have said that before. Buying the diagnostic version will give you the tuning version at no extra cost if you decide to go that route in the future.

www.mytwinturbo.com

Nissan Data Voice - The first Nissan diagnostic software with a voice!

Nissan Data Voice on YouTube

Download my Nissan 300ZX Vin/Model Lookup.

Watch an ECZA meet caravan!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.