TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Vert pics, New SSR Intergal A2 wheels and AP BBK
People Seeking Info

Subject Vert pics, New SSR Intergal A2 wheels and AP BBK

Posted by Dane (Houston) on December 02, 2012 at 3:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1234 times.

Message First i caught these in the TT.net classifies 700 plus my stock trade :-) guy i got them off of was pretty inclinded but eventually got all the parts to me that belonged with the kit! Good guy though. Its APracing 13in 4 piston 1pc rotor
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

The old wheel were Moda r6 18x8 and 18x9. I hit a pot hole from hell on the south side of Houston and bent the inside of my front right wheel. Enough that it would not seal on the bead of the tire and it instantly went flat. I had to tow the car home because factory spare obviously wont clear a BBK. The moda can re repaired but i opted to go with these SSR that i cought on Ebay about 2-3 years ago from a mustang guy for 600$ shipped. They had been sitting around the house and the modas have a decent amount of curb rash Ill probably refresh all the Modas and through them up for sell some day. I know carry a 17x9 5zigen fno1r-c with tire in the trunk as a spare.

New wheels SSr 18x9.5 + 37? (5.95in backspace) front and rear with Dunlop Derreza dz101 245-40-18s and 275-35-18s 815$ installed and balanced. The offset was pretty aggressive so i rolled the rear with a heat gun and my Eastwood fender roller, that thing works beautifully im very pleased with it. Sorry i didnt take pictures of that process. My camber is set to 1.1 in the rear as i want these tires to last and i dont drive this car super aggressive.

Houston Z
www.houston-nissans.com

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.