TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - No. My statement and conclusion are essentially correct,
People Seeking Info

Subject No. My statement and conclusion are essentially correct,

Posted by ConVerTT on December 02, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 122 times.

In Reply To If mass flow rate in was different than the mass flow rate posted by turtleboy on December 02, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Message as the empirical evidence clearly demonstrates.

Reflect on your own argument and take it one step further. Then bring it back to first principles. I think that you will see that - while granted an over-simpllification - my statement is "essentially correct" (as you put it).

And back to the bottom line: breather mods alone are a performance upgrade. HighPSI's response to TRJohn46 was rhetorical and incorrect, and therefore completely misleading. Why do I argue this point? Well, historical wisdom (perhaps bias) for upgrading a stock turbo car on a budget and without an engine pull was intake, exhaust, boost jets (or some kind of boost control). After that you would cross the threshold into bigger ticket items like turbos. With the products now available it is completely logical to do all the other breather mods BEFORE your first engine pull and turbos, manis as the linked dyno that I posted above clearly shows.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.