TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - You're being a bit hypocritical, don't you think?
People Seeking Info

Subject You're being a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Posted by imatroll on November 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM
  This message has been viewed 179 times.

In Reply To Re: What Intercooler? posted by Alan(MD/NJ) on November 29, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Message I do not promote, believe or associate with AMS, but I feel your choice of purchasing an HKS REPLICA is hypocritical.

If you have such a strong opinion against AMS since they copy companies R&D and replicate products at a significant loss to the originating companies, then wouldn't you feel the same way about dealing with ANY company that explicitly undercuts the original designer to distribute a REPLICA product?

It obviously stops your choice to purchase from AMS since their business ethics are in question. Shouldn't that mean you refrain from purchasing from any other company with the exact same business model and resulting business ethics, just with a different name?

And actively saying you are happy with a product from a company that sucks the life out of the originating designer tells me you're exactly the same.

Yes, I'm covering my identity. I don't have intentions of starting huge conflict. I'm just here to point out the not so obvious. I'm scared of you guys so I don't want anyone to know who I am.
I probably won't respond after this. It's pretty difficult to log in this way.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.